0549sahibi.tk

Arizona Mills, Tempe: Hours, Address, Arizona Mills Reviews: 4/5

Arizona Mills is an indoor shopping mall in Tempe, Arizona. It was co-owned by Simon Property Group (which owned 25%) and Taubman Centers and managed by Simon. However, Taubman has since sold the remaining 75% stake to Simon, which now wholly owns 0549sahibi.tk: Simon Property Group.

Top of the Line.

Oct 03,  · A nice half a day at the Arizona Mills Mall shopping, gave way to the Harkins Movie Theater. This theater was very reasonable in prices. Arizona Mills, responded to this review Responded July 19, We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! cake Phoenix, Arizona. 2 3. Reviewed July 6, Very Dirty. Went to 4/4().
Arizona Mills is an indoor shopping mall in Tempe, Arizona. It was co-owned by Simon Property Group (which owned 25%) and Taubman Centers and managed by Simon. However, Taubman has since sold the remaining 75% stake to Simon, which now wholly owns 0549sahibi.tk: Simon Property Group.
Tempe Tourism Tempe, AZ Shopping Centers - Tempe Tourism OfficeTypes: Attractions, Restaurants, Hiking, Arts and Culture, Shopping, Nightlife.
Conveniently located on the Arizona Mills Interchange at the intersection of I and US 60, you'll find us just 10 minutes south of Sky Harbor Airport, and 10 minutes west of the ASU campus, proudly serving communities around the Valley like Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and Glendale!.
Oct 03,  · A nice half a day at the Arizona Mills Mall shopping, gave way to the Harkins Movie Theater. This theater was very reasonable in prices. Arizona Mills, responded to this review Responded July 19, We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! cake Phoenix, Arizona. 2 3. Reviewed July 6, Very Dirty. Went to 4/4().

Arizona Mills is an indoor shopping mall in Tempe, Arizona. It was co-owned by Simon Property Group (which owned 25%) and Taubman Centers and managed by Simon. However, Taubman has since sold the remaining 75% stake to Simon, which now wholly owns 0549sahibi.tk: Simon Property Group.

Log in to get trip updates and message other travelers. Hours, Address, Arizona Mills Reviews: Shopping , Shopping Malls. Mon - Sat Reviewed 2 weeks ago. Reviewed 4 weeks ago. Arizona Mills is the state's largest indoor, climate controlled outlet, value and entertainment mall. Closed Now Hours Today: Would you recommend athletic wear for this place or activity? Is there a recommended dress code for this place or activity? Does this place or activity have parking?

Would you send a teenager to this place or activity? Would you tell a friend to take an audio tour of this place? Would you tell a friend to pay to skip the line? Would you tell a friend to take a guided tour of this place? Is a headcover required for this place or activity? Would you recommend wearing modest dress to this place or activity? Share another experience before you go. Show reviews that mention.

All reviews food court great mall rainforest cafe outlet mall imax theater neiman marcus burlington coat factory under one roof great place to shop christmas shopping an aquarium large mall few hours lego store plenty of parking couple of hours lots of places to eat. Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile Great mall with great deals. Reviewed August 2, via mobile Not enough areas to sit down.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Reviewed July 6, Very Dirty. Reviewed July 6, via mobile Nike warehouse. Reviewed July 2, via mobile Shopping. Previous Next 1 2 3 4 5 6 … Nearby Hotels See all 53 nearby hotels. Nearby Restaurants See all nearby restaurants.

Nearby Attractions See all nearby attractions. See all 53 nearby hotels See all nearby restaurants See all nearby attractions. See all 6 questions. Response from Swati J Reviewed this property. No it's mostly a outlet mall for cloths, shoes, toys and home decor.

How early do the mall doors open for people wanting to do power walking? Response from Xtuskisx Reviewed this property. Previous Next 1 2. The name comes from that of the property developer, formerly known as the Mills Corporation. Like other Mills Centers, Arizona Mills has abstract graphics from the entrances and inside the whole mall. Likewise for this mall, numerous artworks are displayed throughout Arizona Mills from the people of Arizona.

In June , the mall's website was changed from its former Mills Corporation format to its Simon Malls format along with 16 other sister Simon-Mills malls. It was the last Simon-Mills mall to make the switch. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.

Please help improve this article by introducing citations to additional sources. Shopping malls in Arizona. Mesa Riverview Superstition Springs Center.

Arizona Mills Tempe Marketplace. Casas Adobes Plaza Foothills Mall. Simon Property Group malls in the western United States. Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall. Simon Property Group malls in the midwestern United States. Miller Hill Mall Southdale Center.

Discover our latest deals, events and new store openings at Arizona Mills Find Nearby Centers See All Properties Mall Insider VIP Club. Brands Simon Giftcard ®. Oct 03,  · A nice half a day at the Arizona Mills Mall shopping, gave way to the Harkins Movie Theater. This theater was very reasonable in prices. Arizona Mills, responded to this review Responded July 19, We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! cake Phoenix, Arizona. 2 3. Reviewed July 6, Very Dirty. Went to 4/4(). Conveniently located on the Arizona Mills Interchange at the intersection of I and US 60, you'll find us just 10 minutes south of Sky Harbor Airport, and 10 minutes west of the ASU campus, proudly serving communities around the Valley like Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and Glendale!.